New Birth as a Blogger

After getting first Adsense  income its like New Birth as a Blogger!

This is one of the best and memorable moments when i am going to post my First Google Adsense Commission Cheque after so much hard work and patience.!

Here is the pic :)
me holding my first Google Adsense earning cheque :)
sorry you can;t see the big smile behind cheque :P

I think everyone is start working with Google Adsense takes a dream inside to get his/her first cheque and ofcouse why not its natural to have such a great excitement at that time because after all its Google ! world leader that runs the INTERNET WORLD!

I would like to Thanks Google for this. Thanks to You Google! :-) 
 


My Story behind:

I came to know about Google Adsense some 3-4 years back and I gradually I started learning how it works. Being a freelance web designer I am always busy with my routine website designing projects but whenever I got time I given it to Google. I started few of my blogs (this is the one of them) and used adsense over but it never works like a magic. The most important thing is traffic. I learned this after a lot of struggle. Still i kept myself learning along with my other works. Last year I started on this little more seriously (still not 100% serious :-) ) and tried to bring some traffic with different sources like social media sites and friends etc and I saw the small results coming in my adsense account. Slowly and gradually when it reached $100 I really don’t know. I got a mail last month from Google and they said we realized your payments. ! It was a great beautiful shock for me. Really!! From that day its over a month it had taken by the cheque to reach me here in India. But the day I got it was really the biggest day for me. I instantly clicked the envelop & cheque and shared it with few of my close friends (if you are the one reading this you know already :-) )

Here is the close look of my cheque!
Now I decided to take Blogging more seriously and work on it on regular basis, so that I can also create a second income source simultaneously. Along with this I decide to train all those innocent people who become the victim of online job scams and somehow they approaches me for some help, so that they can too know the real way to online earnings and work safely with confidence.  
Thanks for your visit and reading! 

Those who are willing to discuss something more with me or wanna learn about Blogging can contact anytime at justeasy11@gmail.com
 

For more details about what I can offer you visit this page 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Love Pencil Sketching

About - Paripoorn Trivedi